Badly burned baby in a seat on a stove

policeWe no longer fear for the baby’s life Victoriaville who had been brought in critical condition at the Sainte-Justine in Montreal hospital after suffering severe burns in the home of his parents on Thursday night.

According to Hugo Fournier, the spokesperson of the Sûreté du Québec, the baby of a few months is now out of danger.

The baby was in a child seat which was ignited after being deposited on the stove.

The baby’s father was injured at the hands while her mother suffered a nervous shock. They were also taken to hospital.

They were met by investigators from the SQ, early Friday morning.

Police are continuing their investigation.

A neighbor stepped in to help control the flames.

Share
The Stopru