5 best and useful Breakfast for a child
Recipes for healthy morning meals, the child never refuses.
Porridge with caramelized apples and cinnamon
Anyway, and one of the most useful products in the morning and there was oatmeal. She will give the child and a lot of energy and satiety until lunch, and besides, still and very good for digestion. I do not want the baby cereal? And you name dishes overseas the word “porridge” – and serve with caramel apples. Eat a sweet soul.
NEED (2 servings/about 800 calories): 1 Cup of Hercules flakes · 1 Cup milk · 3 cups water · 2 apples · 5 tablespoons sugar · pinch of cinnamon · pinch of salt · sugar to taste, oil for frying.
1. First on a dry pan fry the Hercules. As soon as it is beige color and begin to smell the nuts, remove from heat.
2. Water mixed with milk, salt and bring to a boil. Fall asleep in boiling water of toasted oats and cook on a slow fire to full readiness. Usually it takes no more than 10 – 15 minutes.
3. Prepare the apples: clean it from the peel and the pith, pour sugar with cinnamon and spread on a greased pan. The sugar will melt and drown the apples in syrup. As soon as he starts to gold, remove from heat.
4. In the finished porridge (that is, excuse, porridge) add sugar to taste and the caramel apples. If you want you can add a bit of butter.
COOKING TIME: 25 minutes.
Carrot cupcakes with honey and walnuts
Remember, as a child in school cafeterias, we tried to feed carrot cakes? Such would not wish even the enemy, and not that of her own child. But what if carrots really beneficial for children? What to do, what to do? It is clear that: muffins with nuts and honey.
NEED (4 servings/about 2500 kcal): 0.5 kg fresh carrots · 0.6 Cup walnuts · 2 – 3 tbsp raisins · 1 Cup heaped flour · 1 tbsp baking powder · 2 – 3 tablespoons granulated sugar · 3 tablespoons honey · 0.5 packs of butter · 1 egg.
1. Carrot RUB on a coarse grater. Raisins pour a small amount of water to swell.
2. Softened butter, beat with sugar and honey, then, without stopping whisking, the whisk add the egg. Whisk a little more and we pour the flour with the baking powder. When the mixture is smooth, stop whisking. Usually the whole process takes no more than 5 minutes.
3. In the resulting dough beat in the carrots and raisins. Spread into muffin tins and bake in a preheated 160 OS the oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with any syrup or honey.
COOKING TIME: 40 minutes.
The basis – also delicious!
NEED (4 servings/about 2000 kcal): 5 – 6 apples, medium size · 1 Cup cooked white rice · 5 eggs · 1 Cup sugar · 1 tbsp butter · 0,5 cups crumbled butter cookies.
PREPARE: 1. Apples peeled and core and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix eggs with sugar and whisk. Add the prepared rice.
3. Detachable form grease with oil. The bottom and sides sprinkle with crumbs.
4. On the bottom of the form put apples and pour the rice and egg mass.
5. Bake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 25 – 30 minutes. Served warm.
COOKING TIME: 45 – 50 minutes.
Cottage cheese – it has the power, energy and strong bones. A day younger body need at least 100 grams of good cheese. And if you want that the child has used this utility with pleasure, trick not do again. Berry cheesecake – almost a pie, which in first place are the berries, and hateful, but such a useful cheese masked for their taste.
NEED (4 servings/about 1500 calories): 2 cups any fresh or frozen berries (currant, gooseberry, cherry, BlackBerry) · 0,5 kg of curd · 1 tablespoon starch · 0.5 Cup sugar · 0.5 teaspoon of salt · 1 sachet vanilla sugar · 5 tbsp semolina · 4 eggs · a little powdered sugar for sprinkling.
1. Wash the berries (defrost if frozen) and allow to dry. Then pour starch. So they will not flow out during baking.
2. Egg whisk with sugar (vanilla in particular) to a white foam.
3. Cottage cheese (good village), mix with the semolina and combine with beaten egg
eggs. Stir all together from the top down, the egg foam does not opal, the cheesecake will turn out more magnificently.
4. In a greased baking dish, spread half of the curd mass. On top of it put the whole berries and close the remaining cheese.
5. Bake the cheesecake in a preheated 180 ° C oven for about 35 – 40 minutes. If the top starts to burn, cover it with foil. The finished cheesecake sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Mini pancakes with maple syrup and berry cream
Pancakes or pancakes – the most simple and quick that you can come up with your child before school. And to add to this Breakfast a little more use, should be quite a bit of fantasy and to file the same pancakes, but with a useful cheese and berry cream.
NEED (4 servings/about 1700 kcal): 1 pack of cottage cheese · 1 Cup of blueberries (blackberries or black currant) · 0.25 Cup of maple syrup. For pancakes: 1 Cup flour with slide · 1 Cup milk · 1 sachet dry yeast · 2 eggs · 3 tablespoons sugar · 0,5 tbsp. salt · oil for frying.
1. The milk is heated to body temperature, add the sugar, salt, dry yeast and flour. Knead the dough the consistency of thick cream and 15 – 20 minutes leave in a warm place to rise. Then bake as usual pancakes, but with a small correction: if the dough we used to put a tablespoon in this case, we need tea. So, take a teaspoon, scoops up the batter and put on a heated pan with oil. Fry on both sides until Golden brown.
2. The finished pancakes immediately pour the maple syrup. Let soaked as it should, and in the meantime prepare the cream.
3. Fresh fruit punch in a blender to puree. Then mix with cream cheese and punched again. Should turn out homogeneous creamy mass. To taste add a little sugar or honey.
4. Now ready warm pancakes soaked in maple syrup, spread cheese and berry cream and served to the table.
COOKING TIME: 40 – 50 minutes.