Exactly after a wedding reception in the hotel and entertainment complex were poisoned 20 people. This reports the press service of the Rivne regional laboratory center on the page in Facebook on Tuesday, September 11.
It is reported that the wedding took place on September 8 in the hotel-entertaining complex “Ivanhoe”.
Initially it was reported about 14 victims as September 11, the number of victims has increased to 20 people.
Among those 19 adults and 1 child. In hospital treatment are 11 patients (10 adults and 1 child), 9 are treated on an outpatient basis. The circumstances of the outbreak were investigated.
All patients complain of chills, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and fever (38-39 degrees).