After the murder of the head of the so-called “DNR” Alexander Zakharchenko in Donetsk 19 people were missing. This was announced by the representative of the Commissioner for human rights in Donetsk and Luhansk oblasts Paul Lisyansky, RBC-Ukraine online reports.
“19 missing yet. And about 50 detainees, but about 10 already released,” – said Lisyansky.
On his page on Facebook human rights activist said that the murder Zakharchenko is investigating the so-called “operational headquarters of the Ministry of state security “DNR”. According to Lysenko, the militants suspect the 14 members of the “DRG”.
“According to the source, four had already confessed to the cooperation with Ukraine, but it is a fake. Testimony beat. Task after the funeral Zakharchenko, which will take place tomorrow September 2, fully announce to the public about the successful completion of the investigation,” – says the representative of the Ombudsman.
Earlier in the self-proclaimed “DNR” said that the alleged detained suspects in the assassination of Alexander Zakharchenko.
Recall, August 31 in an explosion in a restaurant killed the leader “DNR” Alexander Zakharchenko. Russian media also reported that the explosion killed and “Minister of revenues and duties DND” Alexander Timofeev. The so-called “law enforcement” self-proclaimed “DNR” said that the detained “Ukrainian saboteurs”, which is probably involved in the assassination attempt on Zakharchenko. But in this SBU information is not confirmed.
In ORDO the suspect in the murder of a guard Zakharchenko, at the same time, the Russian foreign Ministry accuses the “Kiev regime”. It was reported that due to the incident, the militants closed the entry and exit from Donetsk. Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed his condolences over the death of Zakharchenko. Read more about the murder of Zakharchenko read our material.
After the murder Zakharchenko in Donetsk declared three days of mourning, the school canceled classes.