Look at this article
This is a grace period to find family. If you can’t leave for a week, multiple destinations lend themselves well to a release of a day or a stay of a few days. Discoveries and new experiences to live with the children are waiting for you.
Super Glissades Saint-Jean-de-Matha
We have fun on both sides lit up in the evening. One is for the bedrooms to be air and the other to the tyres in which it is grey to speed. Other activities in these places at the heart of the Lanaudière region : cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, skating and sleigh riding.
- Package at the inn for two adults and two children (4 to 12 years old) : 247 $ for an overnight stay, a continental breakfast and access to all activities. Other accommodations : condos and chalets.
The Camping Sainte-Agathe-des-Monts
If you dream of a small cottage simple, genuine and not expensive in the heart of the Laurentians, this is the right place. There are three, all-new, but old-fashioned, with the basic amenities. Activities cross-country skiing and snowshoeing are available nearby.
- Fee per day: $ 150 for a family of four (including access to the trails). Bedding to bring. Snowshoes and cross-country skis loaned free of charge for children 12 years and under.
Au Diable vert
To this hill station of Glen Sutton, in the Cantons-de-l’est, we lodge in a cabin heated by a wood stove, which is already an adventure in itself. In the program : sliding on natural slopes, snowshoeing, and ski touring. Dogs are welcome in the cabin.
- Per night from : $ 114 a in a shelter Pod, $ 125 trailer Airstream, 137 – $ hut up in the trees. Dry toilet a few steps. Building common with toilets, showers and sauna. It also houses apartment of the mountains, from 191 per room per night.
The River park-Gentilly
Halfway between Montréal and Québec city, in Sainte-Marie-de-Blandford, this regional park is astonishing for its beautiful snowshoeing trails and, especially, bike on snow. There is rental equipment, including bikes, junior size (20 and 24 inches). Also to rent : skis and snowshoes for all.
- Dogs allowed on a leash in the snowshoeing trails and in cabins. Electricity in all cabins. Running water in # 6. Night per chalet : from $ 85 to 240 $.
The log cabin
It is not a single cottage, but a village consisting of 60 wooden chalets round comfort. It is in the region of Portneuf, west of Quebec city. The site has large chalets that can combine two families. Dogs allowed almost everywhere. Plenty of activities : skating, snowshoeing, ice fishing and dog sledding.
- Two night stay : from 1240 $ for 8 people. Bath tub outside. Wi-Fi and satellite tv.
At the Centropolis and its surrounding areas, the variety of entertainment is unique. We’re trying a training simulator for astronauts at the Cosmodôme, we board on the wave of Maeva Surf, or on climbs at Clip ’n Climb. We have fun on the trampolines I Jump, or attempt an escape at Immersia.
- Several hotels are able to accommodate you if you wish to stay for several days.
The Village Vacances Valcartier
To the north of Quebec is the ice Hotel, a pure wonder with its sculptures and its spacious rooms. In the Center of winter games, one slides in the air chamber, for pneumatic Tornado or boat rafting. It also takes advantage of skating trails and Bora Park, adjacent to the hotel, a vast indoor water park.
- Ticket of the day : $ 50 for the winter playground and the ice Hotel, or 42 $ for the ice Hotel and the Bora Park. Free for children less than 1 meter. The Hotel Valcartier showing full, please contact the Office of tourism of Quebec for an accommodation nearby : quebecregion.com