Closed charging of the electronic cigarette: In Zaporozhye burned student residence

Замкнуло зарядку электронной сигареты: В Запорожье горело студенческое общежитие

In Kiev from-for short circuits of the battery charger electronic cigarette fire occurred in a student dormitory. About it reported in Department of Public service on emergency situations in Zaporizhia region.

“On 30 August at 00:17, it was reported the fire at St. Alexander Zhukovsky district of Zaporozhye. Arriving at the scene, rescuers found out that in a Dorm room on the eighth floor of a burning mattress on a total area of 2 sq. m. At the fire in the room were students. They smelled smoke and immediately called the rescue and using a fire extinguisher open flame. At 00:40 rescuers completely eliminated the burning,” – said in the message.

Rescuers note that the alleged cause of fire was short circuit of charger electronic cigarette. In fact the incident the relevant authorities are investigating. Information on victims and survivors there.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *