In Kherson exploded apparatus for making cotton candy: I got burns 3-year-old girl

В Херсоне взорвался аппарат для приготовления сладкой ваты: ожоги получила 3-летняя девочка

In Kherson exploded the device for preparation of cotton candy, bringing the three-year-old girl suffered burns. About it reports local Agency “news of Kherson region”.

The incident occurred on University street near Shevchenko Park.

It is noted that during the manufacture of cotton candy from the drum there was cotton, causing the hot pieces of cotton scattered in different directions.

Suffered near three-year-old girl whose candy fell on the face and hands. According to some reports, the child got a burn on 5% of the body.

We will remind, recently in Starokostiantyniv, Khmelnitsky region 14-the summer teenager in the hands of the exploded fuse from a grenade. The guy was away from his father, who returned from the battle area.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *