In Kiev today, at the restaurant “Arugula” at the address Bolshaya Vasilkovskaya street, occurred a fire, reports “Informant”.
According to preliminary information, the fire covered an area of about 20 sq. m. the fire was caused by faulty operation of the hood in the kitchen of the establishment. As told restaurant workers, at the time of ignition in the room were the people. However, when the hall went smoke, the visitors took to the streets. Before the arrival of fire personnel tried to extinguish the fire yourself.
Arrived at the scene rescuers quickly localized fire, and at 14:50 eliminated him. Fortunately, has done without victims. There were firefighters and medics on duty and patrol.
Recall yesterday in Kiev was burning a dormitory for students of KNEU them. Vadym Hetman.