In Poltava region the house exploded gas cylinder: four persons suffered burns

В Полтавской области в доме взорвался газовый баллон: четыре человека получили ожоги

In the village Zuivtsi Mirgorod district, Poltava region in a residential building exploded gas cylinder, with the result that four persons received burns. About it reports a press-service of the Antimonopoly field.

The incident occurred on 4 August at 9:00 am in a private one-storey residential building.

The victims were hospitalized in Mirgorod Central district hospital.

The explosion destroyed the building, there was a fire in an area of 48 sq. m.

The fire was liquidated at 13:20. To extinguish the fire brought 4 personnel and 1 unit of equipment.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *