In respect of two employees Lukyanovka jail the criminal proceedings for assistance to ex-fighters of “Tornado”. This was reported by press Secretary of the Deputy Minister of justice Yury Maslak in Facebook.
“Against two prison staff have already initiated criminal proceedings concerning their care “tornadovtsam”! These employees are brought “tornadovtsev” in a cell and gave them the prohibited items!”, – he wrote.
Earlier Yury Maslak said that these employees were suspended from work.
Before that, the official investigation established the involvement of two employees of the lukianivka remand prison revolt, which was organized by the soldiers of the battalion “Tornado” on August 9.
As previously reported, on the fact of mass riots in Kyiv SIZO and threats to the alien by the ex-soldiers of the battalion “Tornado” criminal proceedings are opened.
We will remind, yesterday during the escorting fighters “Tornado” under Lukyanovsky jail, clashes occurred between citizens and police officers.
In the end, three soldiers of the battalion “Tornado”, which was held in the Lukyanivka prison in Kyiv, was transferred, and others put in solitary confinement. As told in the Ministry of justice, the result of the application of the soldiers improvised explosive packets suffered one of the police officers. In addition, it was reported that “tornadovtsa” poured gasoline on one of the police officers and threatened to set fire to it.
As later told the former head of the Public penitentiary service Sergey Starenky, the injured and the lawyer of ex-fighters.