In Ukraine, implementing Central electronic system to optimize the operation of dispatching services “Central 103”. About it reports a press-service of the Ministry of health.
The system will start to operate in test mode in Vinnitsa, Donetsk, Zaporizhia, Odessa, Poltava, Ternopil, Kharkiv, Kherson regions and the city of Kiev.
“Some areas already have a modern operations control services, but they do not “communicate” with each other. In practice, this leads to the fact that, for example, when an accident on the border of two regions leaves the emergency medical team that is further away from the scene, however, formally it should accept the call”, – noted in press service.
That will connect to the regional dispatch “Central 103”:
- the work of the regional dispatching is optimized: operators will be able to more efficiently work through each challenge, that will reduce the risk of error in the assessment of patients ‘ condition;
- the speed of call handling and transportation crews will be reduced;
- statistics of work of services of emergency medical care will be high quality and transparent;
- if necessary, you can quickly bring to emergency response workers in other emergency services;
- urgent help can call people with hearing and speech.
At the end of the test period to a single system will be able to connect to other regions. Over time, it will be integrated into the system of “Electronic health”.