In Zaporozhye four people hospitalized after food poisoning Shawarma. About it reported in a press-service of the Zaporozhye regional laboratory center of the Ministry of health.
“In the period from 02.08.2018 for 04.08.2018, in the regional infectious diseases hospital were hospitalized four people with a diagnosis of acute intestinal infection. All four connect their illness with the consumption of Shawarma, which was acquired at the kiosk 01.08.2018 in Zaporozhye”, – stated in the message.
It is noted that this information for necessary action sent to the state foods and consumer service.
We will remind, earlier in Kiev recorded mass poisoning Shawarma. According to the operative data of the state Rospotrebsoyuz in Kiev and the State institution “laboratory of the Kiev city center of health Ministry of Ukraine”, as of August 7, the number of cases of acute intestinal infection associated with the use of a gyro is 92 cases (one case was not confirmed), including 12 children.
In connection with the mass poisoning and to prevent cases of acute intestinal infection in Kiev continued review of points of sale of street food.
Earlier it was reported that during the inspection the inspectors found the following violations: the lack of labeling on raw materials, lack of or failure to produce permits for the installation of Kiosks and registration documents, failure to comply with sanitary and hygienic norms.
On 6 August in Kiev dismantled six outlets for the sale of Shawarma. Later in the KSCA said that today in Kiev there are about thousands of illegal sales points of the gyro.