In Zaporozhye the boy jumped out of the window of the 3rd floor due to the fire in the apartment

В Запорожье мальчик выпрыгнул из окна 3-го этажа из-за пожара в квартире

In Zaporozhye 12-year-old boy jumped out of the window on the 3rd floor, when the apartment caught fire. This was reported on the website of the State service for emergency situations.

“On August 2 at 18:33 in Service of rescue “101” received a message about a fire in a nine-storey building on the street Voronezh Hortitsky area. Arriving at the scene, rescuers established that the apartment on the third floor of a burning kettle in the area of 1 sq m”, – stated in the message.

According to doctors, the guy jumped out the window and got a broken leg. An ambulance took him to the regional children’s hospital.

Rescuers reported that the cause of the fire was a short circuit in the wiring. A fire completely liquidated. In fact the incident the relevant authorities investigation.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *