The permanent Commission of the Kyiv city Council on transport, communications and advertising have agreed on a draft decision, which allowed a maximum speed of transport up to 80 km/h on certain streets of the capital in the period from 1 April to 1 November, reports the observer.
According to the results of the analysis, it was determined 22 the streets of the capital on which the maximum speed can be increased provided traffic 50 km/h to 80 km/h, the press service of Kyiv city state administration.
“In a few dozen routes with good road surface, bump stops, overground and underground pedestrian crossings. All this allows you to move quickly and safely. Therefore, for the comfort and convenience of drivers, we have identified a list of roads, where in the period from April 1 to November 1, you can move with a speed of 80 km/h during the winter period from-for difficult weather conditions on all roads of the capital will act only restriction is 50 km/h”, – said the Deputy mayor of Moscow Vladimir Prokopiv.
To increase the maximum speed can at the following sites:
– Avenue of Victory (from the Povitroflotskyi overpass to the street Chernobyl);
– Great Ring road (from City street to the intersection with the Pipeline and the Pipeline from the building to the Minsk prospectus);
– St. Urban (Stetsenko to Gostomel highway) (subject to a major overhaul of the roadway);
– Ring road (from Victory Avenue to Trublaini str);
– Obolonskiy prosp. (from Bogatyrskaya str to str Malinowski);
– Road R-69 (from Lake street in the city Kyiv);
– prosp. Bandera (Obolonskiy prosp. Moskovsky bridge);
– Vatutina Ave. (from Moscow bridge to Kerch area);
– St. Fishing (from the Havana bridge to Elektrikov str);
– Naddniprianske highway;
– Naberezhne highway (from Postal square to the Dnepr highway);
– Capital highway (up to AK. Zabolotny);
– Saperno-Slobodskaya (str. Grinchenko to the South of the bridge);
– M. Bazhana Avenue (from the South bridge to the Kharkiv area);
– bul. Friendship of Peoples (from Lybidska square to nemanskaya);
– Brovarskoy Ave. (from Osvoboditeley Ave. to Bratislava and from street of Kyoto before the end of the village “Kiev”) (subject to overhaul the roadway);
– bul. Perov (Voskresenskaya street to Alisher Navoi str);
– O. Teliga str (str to St. Cyril);
– prosp. Komarova (from the street to Lesya Kurbasa str.);
– Lesya Kurbasa str. (prosp. Kosmonavta Komarova to the street gnat Yura);
– prospect of Unification (with the installation of distribution and transportation barriers).
The draft decision must be reviewed and approved by city Council.