Omeljan on completion of investigation NABS against yourself: Turn to the study of the materials

Омелян о завершении расследования НАБУ против себя: Переходим к изучению материалов

The Minister of infrastructure Vladimir Omelian commented on the current completion of the investigation, the NAB against him. About Emelyan wrote in Facebook.

“Wait a press release NABOO, where happily reported the completion of the preliminary investigation against “incredible illegal enrichment” of first Minister. So, the “most corrupt” official was found, then it will be easier,” said Omeljan.

At the same time, the Minister lamented the observation of the 72-year-old mother and pregnant wife.

“How the ordinary taxpayer is the only question and the interrogation and surveillance for the 72-year-old mother and pregnant wife – that’s for sure right? A billion a year is exactly enough for all the detectives in this careful approach to a non-existent business?” – wrote Omelian.

According to him, the defense goes to the study next will be court.

“As for the case itself: the appointment of Minister had no doubt that it will. And not one. I repeat that it is a pity that from NABOO,” said Omeljan.

As reported, NABU and SAP has completed the investigation of criminal proceedings concerning the Minister of infrastructure Volodymyr Omelyan.

Recall, September 13, the National anti-corruption Bureau informed the Minister of infrastructure Volodymyr Omelyan of suspicion of illicit enrichment and Declaration of false information. According to the Bureau, the official expenses far exceed his income. The Minister denies these accusations.

On the day following the Solomensky regional court of Kiev decided to release Omelyana on bail of Minister of youth and sport Igor Zhdanov and MP Theodore Bandurenko, however, were obliged to surrender their passports.

Several days later, the property of the Minister of infrastructure had been arrested.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *