Observers welcome styshennya fire in the Donbas.
OSCE experts confirm the decrease in the intensity and number of attacks in the Donbas, but see the risk of escalation. During a press conference in Kiev deputy special vote of the OSCE Alexander Haag, presenting a weekly report.
He noted that observers welcome styshennya fire in the Donbas, but emphasize that the current “security zone which agreed in Minsk, yet dangerous, risk of escalation remains.
“In the last 48 hours we actually see reduced use of weapons in eastern Ukraine, but were small incidents when using small arms,” - said Haag.
Recall, December 12, President of Ukraine Poroshenko said that for the first time in seven months in Ukraine is set to “true truce.”
On 9 December at the Donbass announced a truce. Previously it was assumed that this day will be held another meeting in Minsk, but it moved indefinitely.
As reported December 11 militants over the past day 22 times violated the “quiet mode” airport “Donetsk” attacked 4 times.