Outbreak of salmonellosis In luck at the memorial dinner was poisoned to 5 people

Вспышка сальмонеллеза: В Луцке на поминальном обеде отравились 5 человек

In luck after a funeral lunch, three adults and two children were hospitalized with salmonellosis. This was reported in the State emergency service (SES).

“On August 29 the results of laboratory studies confirmed the diagnosis of salmonellosis have 5 people, including two children (2001 and 2008 G. R.) who were 19 to August 21, hospitalized in the regional infectious diseases hospital after eating food at a funeral dinner in the cafe “fora” Lutsk”, – stated in the message.

It is noted that in the outbreak of the disease specialists Gospodarevskaya the complex of anti-epidemic and sanitary-hygienic measures.

Earlier it was reported that due to poisoning at a wedding in the hotel and restaurant complex in the Kivertsi district of Volyn region was hospitalized 17 people. It was reported that the cause of the poisoning was Salmonella.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *