The Director of “Department of education” of Sevastopol Igor Belozerov said that from next year in schools Sebastopol will work with the Agency. It is reported “Crimea.Realities”.
“We are with the new calendar year planned for all kategorizovanih educational organizations to introduce security,” he said.
Previously, the so-called “head of Crimea” Sergey Aksenov said that about 80% of the institutions of the Crimea with mass stay of children, including schools and kindergartens, do not meet safety requirements.
According to him, in Kerch Regardie within a month will protect all the educational institutions after the attack at the Polytechnic College.
We will remind, on October 17, in the Kerch Polytechnic College explosion and shooting. As it turned out, the attack gave one of the students Vladislav Roslyakov, who then killed himself.
The attack killed 21 people, injured about 40. In fact the incident was opened criminal case under article “Terrorist act”, but later it was changed to murder.
In the Crimea on 18 October announced three days of mourning, October 19, in Kerch said goodbye to the dead.
The Ukrainian Prosecutor’s office of Crimea opened a criminal case, preliminary legal qualification – attack.
23 Oct Polytechnic College in Kerch resumed its work. Classes began at 8:30, and the learning process will take place in the other building of the College. It is also reported that the building is planned to carry out major repairs.